Thursday 20 March 2014

March 20th - Preparing for our first proper showing show.

Well, the time has come. I have dug out the old show bridle and his pelham and he rode beautifully.
We have our first showing show on Sunday 23rd and I'm quite frankly shaking in my boots!
Our last 'showing' outing resulted in him rearing at the ring side and refusing the go in. He went home very promptly and I lost about 90% of my confidence (this was pre op and before he was diagnosed). Since then we have been to one away from home outing doing some dressage - had one at home outing (last weeks) and now we are really grabbing the bull by its horns!

So I am hoping we will come home with all smiles - even if we are not placed, as long as his behavior is acceptably - I am a happy mummy!

                                         
A few photos of him showing in 2011 - 






No comments:

Post a Comment