Saturday 28 December 2013

20th - 29th December. Merry Christmas and frisky ponies everywhere!

Merry Christmas!
I've had some more time off work so it has given me the opportunity to put more work on adam a bit more.


Riding FORWARD!







Unfortunately it has been blowing a gale and raining cats and dogs in Cornwall so I haven't been able to get him out hacking since my last hacking post. Gutted! So I took him around a new circuit yesterday. Massive fail! We met alpacas....not a fan of those. Then walked through a terrifying farm. General water obstacles because of all the rain also. So he wasn't a fan of that :( .
But I have been schooling him still, and that is going well. Also dressed him up all christmasy!




Overturned beetle...



Christmas pony! Took a few days for him to tolerate this.






No comments:

Post a Comment